- Classic Cyder Vinegar
- Aspall Classic Cyder Vinegar is fermented from classic cooking and eating apples and produced using a unique natural process to ensure maximum retention of flavour and aroma.
- With a delicate apple flavour and a pleasant clean finish, Aspall Classic Cyder vinegar is bottled unpasteurised and free from preservatives ensuring a fuller flavour.
- Made using only natural ingredients; so, as the vinegar matures, a slight sediment and darkening may occur. This will not affect the quality of the vinegar.
- Established in 1728, Aspall are award winning specialists in the production of Speciality Vinegars, English Apple Juice and Fine Cyders.
- Acidity 5%
- For dressings, sauces & marinades
- Suitable for coeliacs, vegetarians and vegans
- Pack size: 350ML
For best before: See neck.
Preparation and Usage
- For a deliciously simple vinaigrette thicken 2 tablespoons of Aspall Classic Cyder Vinegar with 6 tbsp of virgin olive oil, add seasoning to taste.
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100ml||As Sold Per 15ml Serving|
|of which saturates||Trace||Trace|
|of which sugars||<0.4g||<0.1g|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.