- Classic Red Wine Vinegar
- Aspall Classic Red Wine Vinegar is produced from the wine of specially selected red grapes from Spain which give a clean flavour and a deliciously warm red fruit aroma.
- Bottled unpasteurised for a fuller flavour and made using only natural Ingredients; so, as the vinegar matures, a slight sediment and darkening may occur. This will not affect the quality of the vinegar.
- Clement Chevallier founded the Aspall business in 1728. Eight generations on, his direct descendants are still running the family business, producing only the finest quality products.
- Established in 1728, Aspall are award winning specialists in the production of Speciality Vinegars, English Apple Juice and Fine Cyders.
- Acidity 6%
- For dressings, sauces & marinades
- Suitable for coeliacs, vegetarians and vegans
- Pack size: 350ML
Red Wine Vinegar
For best before: See neck.
Preparation and Usage
- For a delicious vinaigrette, mix Aspall Classic Red Wine Vinegar with olive oil and then season with mustard powder and pepper.
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100ml||As Sold Per 15ml Serving|
|of which saturates||Trace||Trace|
|of which sugars||<0.4g||<0.1g|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.