- Classic White Wine Vinegar
- Aspall Classic White Wine Vinegar is produced from the wine of specially selected white grapes from Spain which give a clean, crisp flavour and a deliciously refreshing fruit aroma.
- Established in 1728, Aspall are award winning specialists in the production of Speciality Vinegars, English Apple Juice and Fine Cyders.
- Clement Chevallier founded the Aspall business in 1728. Eight generations on, his direct descendants are still running the family business, producing only the finest quality products.
- Acidity 6%
- For dressings, sauces & marinades
- Suitable for coeliacs, vegetarians and vegans
- Pack size: 350ML
White Wine Vinegar
For best before: See neck.
Preparation and Usage
- Made using natural Ingredients; so, as the vinegar matures, a slight sediment and darkening may occur. This will not affect the quality of the vinegar.
- Rub Aspall Classic White Wine Vinegar into the skin of pork for a succulent tender roast or mix with olive oil for a simple vinaigrette.
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100ml||As Sold Per 15ml Serving|
|of which saturates||Trace||Trace|
|of which sugars||<0.4g||<0.1g|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.