- Raw Organic Apple Cyder Vinegar
- Bottled unfiltered and unpasteurised, retaining the vinegar-fermenting bacteria that form the harmless jelly-like substance known as the mother. Aspall Raw Organic Apple Cyder Vinegar is matured over time to produce a beautifully delicate apple flavour and a pleasant, clean finish.
- Ideal drunk diluted in water as a daily health tonic, or in cooking, dressings and marinades.
- Founded in 1728 and still run by the 8th generation of the Chevallier family, Aspall has an unrivalled organic history as founding members of the Soil Association, and were pioneers of the unique 'trickle feed' process for making superior vinegars.
- Great taste 2017
- Unfiltered & unpasteurised
- Acidity 5%
- Suitable for coeliacs, vegetarians and vegans
- Pack size: 500ML
Organic Cyder Vinegar
Store in a cool, dark place. A sediment will settle at the bottom of the bottle.For best before: See neck.
Produced in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- Suggested dilution when drinking:
- 15ml vinegar + 300ml water
- Shake before use.
|Typical Values||As Sold per 100ml||As Sold per 15ml|
|of which saturates||Trace||Trace|
|of which sugars||<0.1g||<0.1g|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.