- Original Gravy Powder for Home-Made Gravy.
- Find us on facebook/AahBisto
- Bisto Original browns, seasons and thickens
- Making Gravy Great Since 1908
- Some settling of contents may have occurred during transit.
- Low fat and sugar
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 400G
- Low fat
- Low sugar
Potato Starch, Salt, Wheat Starch, Colour (E150c), Onion Powder, Inactive Yeast Powder (contains Barley, Wheat)
- May also contain Milk and Soya For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see ingredients in bold
Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct heat and sunlight.
Preparation and Usage
- To make you will need:
- 4 x 5ml spoons (4 level tsp) Bisto Gravy Powder
- 280ml (1/2 pint) cold water
- Meat juices from the roasting tin (after removing the meat and most of the fat)
- 1 In a saucepan mix 4 teaspoons of Bisto Powder with 30ml of cold water into a smooth paste.
- 2 Gradually add 250ml of cold water along with any meat juices to the saucepan and mix well.
- 3 Gently bring to the boil, stirring constantly, until thickened. Simmer on a low heat for two minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy!
- How will you use your Bisto Original gravy powder? Try one of these...
- All Roasts
- Beef, Lamb, Pork, Chicken...
- Soups, Casseroles, Pies, Sausages, Chops...
- ...or make your own special creation for the whole family
Number of uses
This pack makes approximately 155 portions
|Per 100g as sold||Per 50ml portion as prepared**||% Reference Intake|
|of which Saturates||<0.1g||<0.1g||<1%|
|of which Sugars||0.5g||<0.5g||<1%|
|This pack makes approximately 155 portions|
|**Gravy Powder and Water|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.