Instant spicy Thai flavour wheat noodles with chilli and spring onion with sugar and sweetener.
- A classic spicy Thai flavour with spring onions
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Pack size: 65G
Noodles (79%) [Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Salt, Sugar, Flavour Enhancer (E621), Raising Agents (E500, E501), Antioxidant (E306)], Soy Sauce [Sugar, Water, Soy Sauce Extract (Water, Soybeans, Wheat, Salt), Glucose Syrup], Spicy Thai Seasoning (13%) [Sugar, Salt, Flavour Enhancers (E621, E627, E631), Dried Red Chilli (0.5%), Flavouring (contains Sweetener (E421)), Acidity Regulators (Malic Acid, Citric Acid), Dried Spring Onion (0.05%), Colour (E160c), Chilli Extract], Dried Vegetables (7%) [Dried Carrot, Dried Green Peas, Dried Spring Onion (0.5%)]
- May Contain Nuts
- May Contain Peanuts
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Soya
- May Contain Sesame
- Country of Origin Thailand
- Produced in Thailand
- Pack Type: Tub
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, consume immediately.
Best Before End: See top of bowl.
Preparation and Usage
For fast & flavoursome Spicy Thai flavour noodles, just add boiling water!
1. Open the lid, unwrap the noodles and place them into the wok bowl with the contents of the seasoning sachet and vegetables.
2. Add 250ml of boiling water, or fill up to the inside line, depending how soupy you like your noodles.
3. Close the lid and leave for 3 minutes.
4. Remove the lid and give the bowl a good stir to separate the noodles and release the flavours.
1. Follow steps 1 and 2 of above using cold water instead of boiling.
2. Replace the lid, but tilt it slightly to leave a gap for air to circulate. Microwave on full power (700W) for 2 minutes.
3. Remove the lid and stir well to separate the noodles and release the flavours.
Caution: Care should be taken when removing the hot wok bowl from the microwave.
|Average Values* per 100g|
|of which saturates||1.7g|
|of which sugars||1.9g|
|*when prepared according to the provided instructions|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.