- Beef Stock Cubes
- Looking for a really beefy stock to give that powerful meaty flavour to all your family favourites? Add a Bovril Beef Stock Cube for a meatier flavour.
- Bovril Beef Stock Cubes give that powerful Beef Flavour to all the British Classics. They are great for cooking meaty Beef Casseroles, delicious Pies and Beefy Bolognese’s.
- We also have our range of delicious Stock Paste, including 250g Beef Stock Paste, 125g Beef Stock Paste, Chicken Stock Paste and our 200g Squeezy Beef Stock Paste. Great as a warming drink, powerful stock or meaty spread. Why not Beef up your sandwiches with Bovril Beef Paste?
- British to the backbone Bovril has been keeping Britain’s Chin up since 1886!
- Do you know your Bovril history?
- In 1871, a Scot named John Lawson Johnston won a 'canned beef' contract to feed Napoleon's troops with his invention "Johnston's Fluid Beef". Renamed Bovril in 1886, the Great British drink we know and love was born.
- On Christmas Day in 1902, Captain Scott and Ernest Shackleton supped on a warming cup of Bovril after a chilling four-hour march across the South Pole.
- In 1968, the year Bovril production moved from London to Burton on Trent, Burton Football Club was saved from relegation when Stevenage Town left the Southern League!
- In 1994, enough Bovril drink was made to fill 90 million match day mugs!
- Bovril Stock Cubes Beef 12x10g are a good old fashioned beef stock that adds a meaty kick to all your family favourites
- Quick and easy to prepare – Just add your cube to 380ml of boiling water and stir to enjoy that great beef flavour
- Beef up your cooking by crumbling it in with the other ingredients from your best meaty recipes
- 1 cube = 2 servings
- Add some serious meat taste to your dishes with Bovril's Beef Stock Cubes
- For a tasty twist add to soups, stews, and more
- Pack size: 120G
Salt, flavour enhancers (monosodium glutamate, disodium guanylate, disodium inosinate), colour (ammonia caramel), sugar, flavourings, potassium chloride, potato starch, palm fat, beef broth (4.5%), onion juice concentrate, yeast extract, acid (lactic acid), lovage root, sunflower oil. May contain gluten, milk, egg, celery and mustard
- For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see ingredients in CAPITALS
Store in a cool, dry place.
Preparation and Usage
- GOOD OLD FASHION STOCK: Dissolve one cube in 280ml of boiling water. Serves 2. OR: Beef up your cooking by crumbling it in with the other ingredients from your best meaty recipes.
|Typical Values||Per 100g Prepared||Per 100ml Prepared||Per 100g Unprepared||Per Serving Prepared|
|Energy (kJ)||20 kJ||20 kJ||776 kJ||38 kJ|
|Energy (kcal)||5 kcal||5 kcal||184 kcal||10 kcal|
|Fat (g)||<0.5 g||<0.5 g||5.7 g||<0.5 g|
|of which saturates (g)||<0.1 g||<0.1 g||3.8 g||0.2 g|
|Carbohydrate (g)||0.6 g||0.6 g||24 g||1.1 g|
|of which sugars (g)||<0.5 g||<0.5 g||9.7 g||<0.5 g|
|Fibre (g)||<0.5 g||<0.5 g||1 g||<0.5 g|
|Protein (g)||<0.5 g||<0.5 g||15 g||0.7 g|
|Salt (g)||1 g||1 g||39.3 g||1.9 g|
|*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|1 portion = 190 ml. ( Pack contains 24 portions )||-||-||-||-|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.