- Cocoa powder.
- Cocoa Life
- Partnering with Fairtrade Foundation
- Cadbury Bournville Cocoa is made from the same high quality cocoa beans that Cadbury use to make their chocolate bars.
- Made under licence from Cadbury UK Ltd.
By Appointment to H.M. The Queen Cocoa and Chocolate Manufacturers Cadbury UK Ltd., Bournville.
- Used for baking and for drinking, it is up to you how you enjoy!
- Bournville Cocoa is Fairtrade certified, helping producers get a fair deal
- Delicious to drink
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 125G
Cocoa Powder, Acidity Regulator (Potassium Carbonates)
- May contain Milk.
Store in a dry place. Protect from heat.Best Before: See Base.
Preparation and Usage
- Preparation instructions (with 200 ml semi-skimmed milk):
- Mix one teaspoon (4 g) of Cadbury Cocoa into a smooth paste with a little cold milk. Add hot milk whilst stirring briskly. Sweeten to taste (adding sugar will change the nutrition and increase calories consumed).
Number of uses
Serving = 4 g powder + 200 ml semi-skimmed milk. Approximately 31 servings per pack
|Typical Values||Per 100 g||Per serving||%* / 210 g||*Reference Intakes|
|Energy||1725 kJ||473 kJ||6 %||8400 kJ /|
|-||416 kcal||112 kcal||2000 kcal|
|Fat||21 g||3.9 g||6 %||70 g|
|of which saturates||12 g||2.6 g||13 %||20 g|
|Carbohydrate||14 g||10 g||4 %||260 g|
|of which sugars||2.0 g||10 g||11 %||90 g|
|Fibre||34 g||1.4 g||-||-|
|Protein||23 g||7.7 g||15 %||50 g|
|Salt||0.06 g||0.24 g||4 %||6 g|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-||-||-|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.