- Instant hot chocolate drink.
- Cocoa Life
- Partnering with Fairtrade Foundation
- A more convenient version of your favourite Cadbury hot chocolate
- Just add water for the smooth, creamy taste of Cadbury hot chocolate
- Cadbury Instant Hot Chocolate is Fairtrade certified
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 400G
Sugar, Whey Powder (from Milk), Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder (13 %), Glucose Syrup, Vegetable Fats (Coconut, Palm), Skimmed Milk Powder, Milk Chocolate (4 %) [Milk, Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Vegetable Fats (Palm, Shea), Emulsifier (E442), Flavourings], Thickener (E466), Salt, Milk Protein, Anti-Caking Agent (E551), Flavourings, Acidity Regulator (Sodium Carbonate), Emulsifier (E471), Stabiliser (E339)
- Contains: Milk
Store in a dry place. Protect from heat.For best before see lid.
Preparation and Usage
- Preparation Instructions (with 200 ml hot water):
- For the perfect Cadbury Instant Hot Chocolate simply put 4 heaped teaspoons of Cadbury Instant Hot Chocolate into a mug, and stir in hot water. Then enjoy a Cadbury Instant moment.
Number of uses
14 to 15 servings per pack
|Typical Values||Per 100 g||Per serving (28 g + 200 ml water)||*Reference Intakes|
|Energy||1742 kJ||488 kJ||8400 kJ /|
|-||413 kcal||116 kcal||2000 kcal|
|Fat||9.3 g||2.6 g||70 g|
|of which Saturates||7.1 g||2.0 g||20 g|
|Carbohydrate||71 g||20 g||260 g|
|of which Sugars||61 g||17 g||90 g|
|Fibre||5.8 g||1.6 g||-|
|Protein||8.0 g||2.2 g||50 g|
|Salt||1.6 g||0.45 g||6 g|
|*% reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-||-|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.