- Aspartame and acesulfame-k based table-top sweetener
- Canderel® is the easiest swap if you want to reduce your calorie intake from sugar without compromising on the sweet taste you love.
- Granular Canderel® is ideal for cooking, baking and sprinkling on fruit or cereal.
- Canderel® gives your hot drinks the delicious sweet taste you love without all the calories.
- Less calories, less sugar, less worries.
- Go your own sweet way
- Canderel® is also available in tablets and liquid. Perfect for sweetening your hot drinks on the go.
- Recyclable Packaging
- Canderel is a registered trademark of Merisant Company 2, Sarl.
- ©2020 Merisant Company 2, Sarl.
- Float away to a feel good summer
- Only 2 calories per teaspoon
- Suitable for vegans
- Kosher - KLBD
- Pack size: 40G
Maltodextrin, Sweeteners: Aspartame* (1.02%), Acesulfame-K (0.68%), Flavouring, *Contains a source of phenylalanine
Store in a cool dry placeBest before & Lot no: See base of Jar
Preparation and Usage
- Instructions for use
- 1 teaspoon (0.5g) of Canderel® = 1 teaspoon (4g) of sugar
- 2 calories as sweet as 16 calories
- In volume terms, use 1 tbsp of Canderel® to replace 1 tbsp of sugar. In weight terms, divide the quantity of sugar by 8: e.g. 80g of sugar = 10g of Canderel®
Number of uses
1 teaspoon = 0.5g jar contains 150 teaspoons
|Typical Values||Per (0.5g) Teaspoon||Per 100g|
|Energy||8 kJ||1597 kJ|
|-||2 kcal||382 kcal|
|of which saturates||0g||0g|
|of which sugars||0g||7.3g|
|1 teaspoon = 0.5g jar contains 150 teaspoons||-||-|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.