- The Caramel Flavour Bar
- Learn more: http://www.nestle.co.uk/brands
- Enjoy as part of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, its one of life's little pleasures.
- CARAMAC® a smooth, sweet and creamy caramel flavoured 30g bar.
- CARAMAC® was originally created by Mackintosh's and since it launch over 50 years ago in 1959 it has been a mainstay of the confectionery fixtures across the UK.
- The name is a combination of 'Caramel' and 'Mackintosh' and was determined through a competition held by the management team at Mackintosh's for their workers at the factory in Norwich.
- Since launch CARAMAC® has been proudly produced in the UK, initially it was produced at the Mackintosh's factory in Norwich, then in 1996 production moved to Newcastle where the bar still continues to be manufactured to this day.
- Within the UK confectionery market CARAMAC® has a unique flavour and texture profile due to it containing no cocoa.
- Whilst it has a hardcore following of fans, its classic caramel flavour also ensures that the brand has broad appeal. Furthermore it is particularly appealing to those with intolerances to cocoa and gluten,
- CARAMAC® continues to be packaged in its distinctive retro red and yellow wrappers, there is considerable nostalgia surrounding this well loved brand.
- For more to share, why not try the CARAMAC® Giant Buttons 110g Sharing Bag!
- A smooth, sweet and creamy caramel flavoured bar
- No artificial colours, flavours & preservatives
- Pack size: 30G
Vegetable fats (Palm, Shea), Sugar, Lactose (from Milk), Sweetened Condensed Skimmed Milk, Skimmed Milk Powder, Butterfat (from Milk), Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Treacle, Flavouring, Salt
- May contain Gluten For allergens see ingredients in bold
Store cool and dry For Best Before End see under fin seal
Preparation and Usage
- Know Your Servings
- 1 Bar = 1 serving
Number of uses
Contains 1 serving
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per serving**||Reference Intake*||% RI*|
|of which: saturates||20.2g||6.2g||20g||31%|
|of which: sugars||57.8g||17.6g||90g||20%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|Contains 1 serving||-||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.