- Rice and Oat Based Sweetened Condensed Milk Alternative
- Carnation® Vegan Condensed Milk alternative can be used to make so many incredible bakes, treats and desserts including Ultimate Fudge, Banoffee Pie, Vanilla Cheesecake and Millionaire's Shortbread…the list goes on!
- Sweet and fudgy in flavour, gluten free Vegan Condensed Milk Alternative can make all your favourite Carnation® recipes vegan, including Banoffee Pie, Fudge, Cheesecake, Millionaire's Shortbread and so much more.
- It's made from a few simple ingredients such as oats, rice and sugar, making sure the flavour only adds sweetness to your desserts, never over powering but always delicious.
- The lovely people at the Vegan Society have given us their seal of approval and we hope you will too. Visit www.carnation.co.uk for all our latest vegan recipes or follow us on Instagram & Facebook at @Carnation_UK.
- Established in 1899, Carnation® has a great heritage. Today Carnation®'s aim is to make home baking easier for everyone. There's a recipe for everyone and every occasion. For more information and hundreds of great-tasting recipes, visit us at www.carnation.co.uk!
- Nutritional Compass®
- ® Reg. Trademark of Société des Produits Nestlé S.A.
- 370g can of Carnation Vegan Condensed Milk Alternative
- Made from oats and rice with a neutral flavour
- Great for making delicious desserts
- Gluten free
- Vegan Society approved
- Pack size: 370G
Sugar, Water, Hydrolysed Rice Flour (10%), Sunflower Oil, Oat Flour (7%), Gluten free Oats used
- May contain Milk traces
Once opened, refrigerate in a suitable sealed container and use within 3 days.For Best Before End: see base of can
Number of uses
Contains 7 servings
- CAUTION - Do not boil unopened can as bursting may occur.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 50g serving|
|Energy||1400 kJ||700 kJ|
|-||332 kcal||166 kcal|
|Fat||8.6 g||4.3 g|
|of which: saturates||0.7 g||0.4 g|
|Carbohydrate||61.8 g||30.9 g|
|of which: sugars||50.2 g||25.1 g|
|Fibre||0.5 g||0.3 g|
|Protein||1.6 g||0.8 g|
|Salt||0.02 g||0.01 g|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400KJ /2000kcal)||-||-|
|Contains 7 servings||-||-|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.