- Fortified Crispy Wheat and Maize Cereal with Chocolate Flavour Chips
- Rated By You*
- *Rated on average 4.7 by 192 consumer reviews posted on nestlecereals.co.uk as of June 2020
- Whole Grain
- Authentic Reviews
- Your opinion matters. Leave us a review @nescr.uk/reviews
- We guarantee every serving of Nestlé cereal with the green banner contains at least 8g of Whole Grain per serving.
- Visit us at www.nestlecereals.co.uk
- This green banner tells you we've used...
- Whole Grain as our main ingredient and no artificial colours or flavours
- What is Whole Grain?
- Whole Grain is the complete grain. Unlike refined grain none of these 3 parts have been taken away.
- Core (only found in whole Grain)
- Fibre rich bran layer
- Starchy centre
- Good to Know
- To produce 100g of this product we have used 35.2g of Whole Grain.
- Grab your
- Cookie Crisp
- Chocolatey Chip Cookie Cereal
- ...before everyone else does!
- Bag - Recycle with Bags at Larger Stores - Check Locally Kerbside
- Don't Forget To Recycle
- Please recycle your box and bag, your bag can be recycled with carrier bags at large supermarkets.
- Nutritional Compass®
- ®Reg. Trademark of Société des Produits Nestlé S.A.
- 6 vitamins
- Source of calcium & iron
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Whole grain
- No.1 ingredient
- Natural source of fibre from whole grain
- Tastes so good!
- No Preservatives
- A source of protein
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 375G
- Source of calcium & iron
- A Source Of Protein
Whole Grain Wheat (35.2%), Maize Semolina, Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Wheat Starch, Sunflower Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Wheat Flour, Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder (1.2%), Salt, Icing Sugar, Cocoa Powder (0.5%), Raising Agent: Sodium Bicarbonate, Natural Flavouring, Molasses, Antioxidant: Tocopherols, Iron, Vitamin B3, B5, D, B9, B6, B2
- May also contain Milk, Peanuts and other Nuts. For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place
Preparation and Usage
- Enjoy a serving of Nestlé Cereals with the following items...
- 125ml of milk, A glass of water, Fresh fruit 1 of your 5-a-day
- It is important to have a varied and balanced diet as part of a healthy lifestyle.
- What's the suggested Portion Size?
- Kids 25-30g
- Adults 30-45g
Number of uses
12 Servings in this pack
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Preservatives
Box. Widely Recycled
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 30g serving||Reference Intake*||%RI*|
|of which saturates||0.7g||0.2g||20g||(1%|
|of which sugars||22g||7g||90g||(7%)|
|Vitamin D||2.6μg (53%)||0.79μg (16%)|
|Riboflavin (B2)||1.1mg (77%)||0.32mg (23%)|
|Niacin (B3)||12mg (76%)||3.7mg (23%)|
|Vitamin B6||1.1mg (79%)||0.3mg (24%)|
|Folic Acid (B9)||151μg (76%)||45.3μg (23%)|
|Pantothenic Acid (B5)||4.5mg (75%)||1.4mg (23%)|
|Calcium||794mg (99%)||238mg (30%)|
|Iron||7.6mg (54%)||2.3mg (16%)|
|Vitamins & Minerals:||-||-||-||-|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.