- Fortified Toasted Squares of Whole Wheat and Rice with Sugar and Cinnamon
- It is important to have a varied and balanced diet as part of a healthy lifestyle.
- Rated By You*
- *Rated on average 4.7 by 403 consumer reviews posted on nestlecreals.co.uk as of February 2020.
- Authentic Reviews
- Your opinion matters. Leave us a review @nescr.uk/reviews
- Become a Fan at
- Facebook /curiouslycinnamon
- Instagram @curiouslycinnamonuk
- This green banner tells you we've used... Whole Grain as our main ingredient and no artificial colours or flavours
- What is Whole Grain?
- Whole Grain is the complete grain. Unlike refined grain none of these 3 parts have been taken away.
- Core (only found in whole grain)
- Fibre rich bran layer
- Starchy centre
- Good to Know
- To produce 100g of this product we have used 37.3g of Whole Grain
- We guarantee every serving of Nestlé cereals with the green banner contains at least 8g of Whole Grain per serving.
- Box - Card - Widely Recycled
- Bag - Recycle with Bags at Larger Stores - Check Locally Kerbside
- Don't Forget to Recycle
- This cardboard carton is recyclable and the bag inside is recyclable but only where facilities exist
- Nutritional Compass ®
- ® Reg. Trademark of Société des Produits Nestlé S.A.
- Crazily cinnamon
- Whole grain no.1 ingredient
- 7 vits & iron
- Source of calcium
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Pack size: 565G
- Source of calcium
Whole Grain Wheat (37.3%), Rice flour (28.1%), Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Glucose Syrup, Calcium Carbonate, Maize Starch, Salt, Cinnamon (0.3%), Emulsifier: Sunflower Lecithin, Antioxidant: Tocopherols, Roasted Barley Malt Extract, Natural Flavouring, Colour: Annatto Norbixin, Iron, Vitamin B3, B5, D, B6, B1, B2, B9
- May also contain Milk, Peanuts and other Nuts. For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place
Preparation and Usage
- Enjoy a serving of Nestlé Cereals with the following items...
- 125ml of milk
- A glass of water
- Fresh fruit 1 of your 5-a-day
- A source of protein
- What's the suggested portion size?
- Kids 25-30g
- Adults 30-45g
Number of uses
18 Servings in this Pack
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
Box. Widely Recycled
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 30g Serving||Reference Intake*||%RI*|
|of which saturates||1.1g||0.3g||20g||(2%)|
|of which sugars||25g||7.5g||90g||(8%)|
|Vitamins & Minerals:||%RI*||%RI*|
|Vitamin D||3.14µg (63%)||0.94µg (19%)|
|Thiamin B1||1.3mg (118%)||0.39mg (35%)|
|Riboflavin B2||1.3mg (92%)||0.39mg (28%)|
|Niacin B3||14.7mg (92%)||4.4mg (28%)|
|Vitamin B6||1.3mg 95%)||0.40mg (29%)|
|Folic Acid B9||178µg (89%)||53.4µg (27%)|
|Pantothenic Acid B5||5.3mg (88%)||1.6mg (26%)|
|Calcium||626mg (78%)||188mg (24%)|
|Iron||7.3mg (52%)||2.2mg (16%)|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.