- Intense Tomato Sauce.
- It's important to eat a varied and balanced diet and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- For healthy recipe inspiration visit dolmio.com
- DOLMIO® Bolognese is a source of potassium. Potassium helps to maintain normal blood pressure.
- 1 portion = 1 of your 5 a day recommended intake of fruit and vegetables, as advised by nutritionists.
- To claim your free Kids Pass visit kidspass.co.uk/dolmio & enter your unique code printed on the inside of your product label.
- UK Only. 18+. 1 x code on promotional packs = 1 x 3-month Kids Pass membership valid from day of claim. 1 claim per person. Purchase and internet required. Claim between 25.01.21 - 31.12.21. Retain proof of purchase. Visit kidspass.co.uk/dolmio to claim and for full T&Cs. Promoter: Digital Rewards Group Ltd (WA16 6JB)
- Dolmio believes in the value of sharing a meal together. This sauce helps you create a delicious and wholesome meal that can be enjoyed any day of the week.
- Serves 4
- 1 of your 5 a day
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 500G
- Potassium helps to maintain normal blood pressure
- Source of potassium
Tomatoes (73%), Tomato Paste (17%), Onion, Sugar, Salt, Spices (contains Chilli Powder (0.07%)), Basil, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid)
After opening, refrigerate for up to 3 days.Best before: see lid.
Made in EU
Preparation and Usage
- It's spag bol time!
- Brown 400g of mince for approx. 5 mins, until cooked through. Add your Dolmio Bolognese sauce, bring to a simmer for 5-10 mins whilst gently stirring. Serve over spaghetti or your favourite pasta and enjoy. We recommend 100g of dry pasta per person.
- Why not try adding your family's favourite veg, or spring onion for a refreshing twist?
Number of uses
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per portion (125g) (%*)|
|Energy||172kJ 41kcal||215kJ (3%) 51kcal (3%)|
|of which saturates||<0.1g||<0.1g (<1%)|
|of which sugars||6.1g||7.6g (8%)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.