- Milk Chocolate
- There are plenty of bowl-licking, confetti-sprinkling, happy little moments to be had when you're creating something special (even if you make the odd slip up here or there). And that tasty treat you're in the process of whipping up? Well there's going to be joy in every slice of that too. Because those lucky people who get a bite will know it's been made with pride, passion, excitement, love, hope and care.
- So whatever someone's baking. Or why. Or even how! Dr. Oetker can guarantee that with the help of our tips, tricks and long-loved products, there's always joy in the making.
- Get a taste of what we're all about at:
- Instagram: @DrOetkerbakes
- Facebook: facebook.com/DrOetkerBaking
- Twitter: @DrOetkerbakes
- Dr. Oetker Milk Chocolate is made with 35% cocoa solids. Our signature blend of cocoa solids makes Dr. Oetker chocolate perfect for baking, as it melts smoothly and has a rich and creamy flavour.
- The delicious milk chocolate can be used as an ingredient, to cover or decorate your bakes.
- Unlike confectionary chocolate, a high quality baking chocolate guarantees a reliable baking performance whilst maintaining flavour.
- At Dr. Oetker, we've been pouring our heart and soul into baking for over 100 years. It all started with our handy Baking Powder measured sachets. Since then … wow! Our company has grown, grown and grown some more. Now we do it all - the flavourings, the chocolate, the icing, the decorations. Even the candles! But we're not just about providing quality ingredients. At Dr. Oetker, we believe baking brings joy on so many levels. We're here to help bakers with inspiration, recipes and handy hints too. You know, all the other stuff that goes into whipping up something wonderful.
- Melts smoothly
- Created for bakers
- 35% cocoa solids
- Perfect for rocky roads, desserts & biscuits
- Pack size: 150G
Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavourings, Cocoa Solids 35% minimum, Milk Solids 21% minimum
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold
Store in a cool, dry place.
Instructions: Break into squares and place in a dry heatproof bowl over a pan of hot (not boiling) water and stir until smooth.
Take care not to get water into the melting chocolate.
|Typical Values||per 100 g|
|Energy||2327 kJ/558 kcal|
|of which saturates||23 g|
|of which sugars||50 g|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.