- Dark Chocolate
- There are plenty of bowl-licking, confetti-sprinkling, happy little moments to be had when you're creating something special (even if you make the odd slip up here or there). And that tasty treat you're in the process of whipping up? Well there's going to be joy in every slice of that too. Because those lucky people who get a bite will know it's been made with pride, passion, excitement, love, hope and care.
- So whatever someone's baking. Or why. Or even how! Dr. Oetker can guarantee that with the help of our tips, tricks and long-loved products, there's always joy in the making.
- Get a taste of what we're all about at:
- Instagram: @DrOetkerbakes
- Facebook: facebook.com/DrOetkerBaking
- Twitter: @DrOetkerbakes
- Dr. Oetker Dark Chocolate is made with 54% cocoa. Our signature blend of cocoa solids makes Dr. Oetker chocolate perfect for baking, as it melts smoothly and has a rich and creamy flavour.
- The delicious dark chocolate can be used as an ingredient, to cover or decorate your bakes.
- Unlike confectionary chocolate, a high quality baking chocolate gurantees a reliable baking performance whilst maintaining flavour.
- At Dr. Oetker, we've been pouring our heart and soul into baking for over 100 years. It all started with our handy Baking Powder measured sachets. Since then … wow! Our company has grown, grown and grown some more. Now we do it all - the flavourings, the chocolate, the icing, the decorations. Even the candles! But we're not just about providing quality ingredients. At Dr. Oetker, we believe baking brings joy on so many levels. We're here to help bakers with inspiration, recipes and handy hints too. You know, all the other stuff that goes into whipping up something wonderful.
- Melts smoothly
- Rich and indulgent flavour
- Guarantees reliable baking performance in bakes
- Chocolate can be used as a covering to decorate your bakes or as an inclusion within the bake
- Suitable for vegans
- Pack size: 150G
Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Flavouring, Cocoa Solids 54% minimum
- May also contain Milk, Not suitable for Dairy allergen sufferers due to manufacturing process For allergens, see ingredients in bold
Store in a cool, dry place.
Preparation and Usage
- Get Baking!
- To melt on the hob:
- Break into squares and place in a dry heatproof bowl over a pan of hot (not boiling) water and stir until smooth.
- Take care not to get water into the melting chocolate.
- To melt in the microwave:
- Break into squares and place in a microwave safe bowl and heat on medium power for 1 minute, then stir well. If required, heat in bursts of 10 seconds and stir until smooth.
- Take care when melting chocolate not to overheat.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|Energy||2109 kJ/506 kcal|
|of which saturates||18 g|
|of which sugars||45 g|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.