- Bicarbonate of Soda
- There are plenty of bowl-licking, confetti-sprinkling, happy little moments to be had when you're creating something special (even if you make the odd slip up here or there). And that tasty treat you're in the process of whipping up? Well there's going to be joy in every slice of that too. Because those lucky people who get a bite will know it's been made with pride, passion, excitement, love, hope and care.
- So whatever someone's baking. Or why. Or even how! Dr. Oetker can guarantee that with the help of our tips, tricks and long-loved products, there's always joy in the making.
- Get a taste of what we're all about at:
- Instagram: @DrOetkerbakes
- Facebook: facebook.com/DrOetkerBaking
- Twitter: @DrOetkerbakes
- Our Dr. Oetker Bicarbonate of Soda delivers a gentle rise, ideal for gingerbread, parkin, cookies, pancakes and soda bread.
- Did you know? Bicarbonate of Soda can also be used to keep your home clean. Simply form a paste from one tablespoon of bicarb and one tablespoon of water then use as a homemade cleaning solution.
- At Dr. Oetker, we've been pouring our heart and soul into baking for over 100 years. It all started with our handy Baking Powder measured sachets. Since then … wow! Our company has grown, grown and grown some more. Now we do it all - the flavourings, the chocolate, the icing, the decorations. Even the candles! But we're not just about providing quality ingredients. At Dr. Oetker, we believe baking brings joy on so many levels. We're here to help bakers with inspiration, recipes and handy hints too. You know, all the other stuff that goes into whipping up something wonderful.
- Gentle Raising agent
- Perfect for cookies & soda bread
- A storage cupboard essential that doubles as a multi-purpose cleaner
- Suitable for vegans
- Pack size: 200G
Raising Agent (E 500 (Sodium Carbonates))
Store in a cool, dry place.Best Before End See top of pack.
Preparation and Usage
- Get Baking!
- Use the quantity of Bicarbonate of Soda as stated in your recipe.
- Always use a dry spoon and close lid after use.
- To make a simple baking powder use one part Bicarbonate of Soda to two parts Cream of Tartar.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.