- Cocoa Powder
- There are plenty of bowl-licking, confetti-sprinkling, happy little moments to be had when you're creating something special (even if you make the odd slip up here or there). And that tasty treat you're in the process of whipping up? Well there's going to be joy in every slice of that too. Because those lucky people who get a bite will know it's been made with pride, passion, excitement, love, hope and care.
- So whatever someone's baking. Or why. Or even how! Dr. Oetker can guarantee that with the help of our tips, tricks and long-loved products, there's always joy in the making.
- Superior Results Since 1891
- Our Cocoa Powder contains 100% cocoa solids and has been specifically created with baking in mind. Its incomparable dark colour and rich flavour makes it perfect for all your chocolatey baking, including cakes, cupcakes, brownies and desserts.
- At Dr. Oetker, we've been pouring our heart and soul into baking for over 100 years. It all started with our handy Baking Powder measured sachets. Since then … wow! Our company has grown, grown and grown some more. Now we do it all - the flavourings, the chocolate, the icing, the decorations. Even the candles! But we're not just about providing quality ingredients. At Dr. Oetker, we believe baking brings joy on so many levels. We're here to help bakers with inspiration, recipes and handy hints too. You know, all the other stuff that goes into whipping up something wonderful.
- For a richer, darker bake
- Created for bakers
- 100% cocoa solids
- Suitable for vegans
- Pack size: 190G
Cocoa Powder, Acidity Regulators (Potassium Hydroxide, Potassium Carbonates)
Best Before End See base of pack.Store in a cool, dry place.
Preparation and Usage
- Get baking!
- Use quantity of Cocoa Powder as stated in your recipe.
- For a classic indulgent chocolate cake use 110g caster sugar, 110g margarine, 2 eggs, 85g self raising flour and 25g Cocoa Powder.
Lid. Widely Recycled Tub. Not Yet Recycled
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|Energy||1517 kJ/366 kcal|
|of which saturates||13 g|
|of which sugars||0.6 g|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.