- Milk Chocolate Chunks
- There are plenty of bowl-licking, confetti-sprinkling, happy little moments to be had when you're creating something special (even if you make the odd slip up here or there). And that tasty treat you're in the process of whipping up? Well there's going to be joy in every slice of that too. Because those lucky people who get a bite will know it's been made with pride, passion, excitement, love, hope and care.
- So whatever someone's baking. Or why. Or even how! Dr. Oetker can guarantee that with the help of our tips, tricks and long-loved products, there's always joy in the making.
- Get a taste of what we're all about at:
- Instagram: @DrOetkerbakes
- Facebook: facebook.com/DrOetkerBaking
- Twitter: @DrOetkerbakes
- Dr. Oetker Chocolate Chunks are bake stable, which means they will hold their shape and their indulgent chocolatey bite when baked into your cakes, cupcakes, brownies or muffins.
- Why not try placing the bag in a jug of warm water to melt the chocolate chips, once melted snip to corner of the pack and use to drizzle the chocolate.
- At Dr. Oetker, we've been pouring our heart and soul into baking for over 100 years. It all started with our handy Baking Powder measured sachets. Since then … wow! Our company has grown, grown and grown some more. Now we do it all - the flavourings, the chocolate, the icing, the decorations. Even the candles! But we're not just about providing quality ingredients. At Dr. Oetker, we believe baking brings joy on so many levels. We're here to help bakers with inspiration, recipes and handy hints too. You know, all the other stuff that goes into whipping up something wonderful.
- Chunks hold shape when baked into delicious cookies and muffins
- Chunks can be melted for use in a wide range of recipes
- Smooth, creamy chocolatey flavour
- Pack size: 100G
Sugar, Whole milk powder, Cocoa butter, Cocoa mass, Whey powder (milk), Skimmed milk powder, Emulsifier (soya lecithins), Flavouring, Cocoa solids 20% minimum, Milk solids 20% minimum
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Typical Values||per 100 g|
|Energy||2327 kJ/558 kcal|
|of which saturates||21 g|
|of which sugars||55 g|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.