- Fine Cut Orange Marmalade
- Manchester Made
- Gluten free
- Suitable for coeliacs
- Vegetarian & vegan friendly
- Fare Share fighting hunger, tackling food waste
- You Buy, We Donate
- Our ambition is to donate 1 million portions of jam and marmalade to people in the UK as part of our mission to stop the spread of hunger.
- For every jar sold, we will donate a single serve portion to FareShare who support vulnerable people in local communities across the country.
- Find more info at: www.duerrs.co.uk
- FareShare registered Charity number: 1100051
- Meet the Artist
- Label Art by: Greg Meade
- Twitter, Facebook and Instagram @duerrs1881
- Pack size: 340G
Sugar, Oranges, Acidity Regulators: Citric Acid, Sodium Citrates, Gelling Agent: Pectins, Sweet Orange Oil, Tangerine Oil, Prepared with 35g of Fruit per 100g, Total Sugar content 63g per 100g
- Free From: Gluten
- Suitable for Coeliacs
- Suitable for Vegans
- Suitable for Vegetarians
Store in a cool, dry place.Once opened keep refrigerated & consume within 6 weeks. Best Before End: See Cap.
|- of which saturates||0.0g|
|- of which sugars||64.6g|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.