- Natural Mineral Water
- The Championships Wimbledon
- Learn more on evian.com
- From our pristine mountain Alpine source to you, evian natural mineral water is delicately crafted by nature through its 15 year journey, arriving at its protected source with a unique balance of minerals.
- The Official Water of the Championships Wimbledon, evian natural mineral water is the number one plain still bottled water brand*.
- This bottle is made from 50% recycled plastic** and is 100% recyclable. We are committed to make all of our bottles from 100% recycled plastic by 2025. Please recycle.
- evian is now certified as carbon neutral in the UK. We have been reducing our carbon impact and use 100% renewable energy.
- For more information on evian plain still natural mineral water, visit https://www.evian.com/
- * IRI Marketplace, Total Market, 23rd February 2020.
- **Cap and label don't yet contain recycled plastic.
- Green Dot
- Bottle and cap 100% recyclable. Please recycle. This bottle is made with 50% rPET (recycled plastic) so the colour of the bottle may vary.
- This bottle is 100% recyclable and made from 50% recycled plastic.
- We have committed to make all of our bottles from 100% recycled plastic by 2025. Help us to get to 100% by recycling this bottle. The more bottles recycled, the closer we can get, and faster. Join the circular movement.
- Package not designed for long distance transportation outside Europe.
- evian still natural mineral water.
- From the pristine Alps.
- 100% recyclable.
- Pack size: 75CL
Best before date indicated on bottle.Store in a clean, cool and dry place away from sunlight, strong odours and chemicals.
Product of France
|Typical Values||Composition in mg/litre:|
|Sulphates SO4¯ ¯||14|
|Dry residue 180° C: 345mg/L- pH = 7.2||-|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.