- Sugarfree Chewing Gum with Sweeteners and Mint Flavour.
- A varied balances diet and a healthy lifestyle are important.
- Extra sugarfree gum is beneficial for dental health as it helps to neutralise plaque acids
- Excessive consumption may produce laxative effects.
- Oral Health Foundation Approved
- Irish Dental Association Approved
- Suitable for vegetarians
Sweeteners Xylitol, Sorbitol, Aspartame, Mannitol, Acesulfame K, Gum Base, Thickener Gum Arabic, Humectant Glycerol, Flavourings, Emulsifier Soybean Lecithin, Glazing Agent Carnauba Wax, Antioxidant BHA
- Contains: Soya
Best Before: See Side.
Preparation and Usage
- Chew for at least 20 minutes after eating and drinking.
Number of uses
- Contains Sweeteners
- CONTAINS A SOURCE OF PHENYLALANINE.
|Typical Values||Per 100 g:|
|Energy||659 kJ/158 kcal|
|(Of which Saturates||0 g)|
|(Of which: Sugars||0 g|
CONTAINS A SOURCE OF PHENYLALANINE.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.