- Sugarfree Chewing Gum with Sweeteners and Mint Flavour.
- A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important.
- Oral Health Foundation Approved*
- Irish Dental Association Approved*
- * Extra sugarfree gum is beneficial for dental health as it helps to neutralise plaque acids
- Contains a source of Phenylalanine. Excessive consumption may produce laxative effects.
- Suitable for vegetarians
Sweeteners Xylitol, Sorbitol, Aspartame, Mannitol, Acesulfame K, Gum Base, Thickener Gum Arabic, Flavourings, Humectant Glycerol, Emulsifier Soybean Lecithin, Glazing Agent Carnauba Wax, Antioxidant BHA
- Contains: Soya
Keep cool and dry.
Preparation and Usage
- Chew for at least 20 minutes after eating and drinking.
Number of uses
- Contains Sweeteners
|Typical Values||Per 100 g:|
|Energy||621 kJ/149 kcal|
|Of which Saturates||0 g|
|Of which - Sugars||0 g|
|- Polyols||62.1 g|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.