- Sugarfree Chewing Gum with Sweeteners and Mint Flavour.
- A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important.
- Oral Health Foundation Approved*
- Irish Dental Association Approved*
- * Extra sugarfree gum is beneficial for dental health as it helps to neutralise plaque acids
- Contains a source of Phenylalanine. Excessive consumption may produce laxative effects.
- For clean & white teeth
- Helps remove stains & maintain teeth's natural whiteness
- Suitable for vegetarians
Sweeteners Xylitol, Sorbitol, Aspartame, Mannitol, Acesulfame K, Gum Base, Thickener Gum Arabic, Flavourings, Humectant Glycerol, Bulking Agent Calcium Phosphates, Emulsifier Soybean Lecithin, Acidity Regulator Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Glazing Agent Carnauba Wax, Antioxidant BHA, Colour E133
- Contains: Soya
Keep cool and dry.
Preparation and Usage
- Chew for at least 20 minutes after eating and drinking.
Number of uses
- Contains Sweeteners
|Typical Values||Per 100 g:|
|Energy||614 kJ/147 kcal|
|Of which Saturates||0 g|
|Of which - Sugars||0 g|
|- Polyols||61.4 g|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.