- Organic cocoa powder.
- Our organic cocoa powder is made with the finest organic cocoa beans. These are harvested at the perfect point of ripeness, then carefully fermented and dried to maximise the smooth, complex flavours of this delicious cocoa.
- No Artificial Flavours #
- No Artificial Preservatives #
- No Artificial Colours #
- # In accordance with legislation, all organic products are free from artificial flavours, colours and preservatives.
- EU Organic - GB-ORG-05, Non-EU Agriculture
- Fairtrade Foundation - Fairtrade Cocoa may be mixed with non-certified Cocoa on a mass balance basis, total 98 %. Visit info.fairtrade.net/sourcing
- Made with the finest Organic & Fairtrade cocoa beans
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Pack size: 125G
Organic Cocoa Powder (98 %), Acidity Regulator (Potassium Carbonates)
- May contain Milk.
Store in a dry place. Protect from heat.Best before: see base.
Preparation and Usage
- Preparation instructions (with 200 ml semi-skimmed milk): for one cup of cocoa, add one teaspoon (4 g) of cocoa powder with cold milk to make a smooth paste. Add hot milk (at 85°C), and stir well. Sweeten to taste.
Number of uses
Approximately 31 servings per pack
|Typical Values||Per 100 g (Dry Powder)||Per Serving (Made Up)**||%* / Per Serving (Made Up)**||Reference Intakes|
|Energy||1657 kJ||470 kJ||8400 kJ /|
|-||399 kcal||112 kcal||6 %||2000 kcal|
|Fat||20 g||3.9 g||6 %||70 g|
|of which Saturates||13 g||2.6 g||13 %||20 g|
|Carbohydrate||19 g||11 g||4 %||260 g|
|of which Sugars||0.8 g||9.9 g||11 %||90 g|
|Fibre||27 g||1.1 g||-||-|
|Protein||22 g||7.7 g||15 %||50 g|
|Salt||0.05 g||0.24 g||4 %||6 g|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|** 1 teaspoon (4 g) Cocoa Powder + 200 ml semi-skimmed milk||-||-||-||-|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.