- Real Mayonnaise
- Over 100 years ago Richard Hellmann created Hellmann's in a deli in New York. He marked his best products by tying a blue ribbon around them. This blue ribbon is still found on the label and signifies our ongoing commitment to great quality products. Today Hellmann's mayonnaise continues to be made using quality ingredients like free range eggs, oil and vinegar. Hellmann's mayonnaise range include the classic Real, Light and Lighter than Light products available in multiple sized jars and convenient squeezy bottles to add a dollop of inspiration to household of all sizes. This year Hellmann's has also launched a new, premium range of ten BBQ and Hot Sauces introducing consumers to a global palate of ingredients and flavors sourced from around the world including Smokey American, Spicy Brazilian, and Mexican Chipotle, and spicing up barbecues across the UK.
- Over 100 years ago Richard Hellmann created Hellmann's in a deli in New York. He marked his best products by tying a blue ribbon around them. This blue ribbon is still found on the label and signifies our ongoing commitment to great quality products.
- For a long, long time, we’ve been committed to sustainable farming, responsible business, and doing right by the people who help us make Hellmann’s. Not just because we think it makes our products better, but also because it’s the right thing to do.
- It’s why we only use 100% free-range eggs and source 100% of our oils responsibly in our mayonnaise. It’s why our ketchup is made with 100% sustainable grown tomatoes. And why we’re always working to create new products that help fight food waste, or use up less energy, or generally do good for the world.
- Because we’re on the side of food.
- Hellmann's mayonnaise range include the classic Real, Light and Lighter than Light products available in multiple sized jars and convenient squeezy bottles to add a dollop of inspiration to household of all sizes.
- We've also launched a premium range of BBQ sauces including Smokey American, Spicy Brazilian, and Mexican Chipotle, to spice up barbecues across the UK. Why not also try our ketchups made with 36% more tomatoes? One is made with the entire tomato crop, both red and green tomatoes, and the other is sweetened only by honey for a more natural offering. Our portfolio also extends to a great tasting American yellow mustard for those hot dog and burger occasions, the mustard is made only with sustainable sourced mustard seeds.
- Enjoy the delicious creamy taste of Hellmann’s Real Mayonnaise made with free range eggs and sustainable sourced oils
- Hellmann’s Real mayonnaise is the ideal choice for sprucing
- You can also use Hellmann’s as an ingredient to transform your barbecue and everyday dinners into more delicious meals
- Our Real Mayonnaise is a good source of Omega 3
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- At Hellmann's we're on the side of food and are committed to using only the very best ingredients for real taste
- Pack size: 800G
Rapeseed oil (78%), water, pasteurised free range EGG & EGG Yolk (7.9%), spirit vinegar, salt, sugar, lemon juice concentrate, antioxidant (calcium disodium EDTA), flavourings, paprika extract
- For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see ingredients in CAPITALS
AFTER OPENING, KEEP REFRIGERATED AND USE WITHIN 3 MONTHS.DO NOT FREEZE.
Preparation and Usage
|Typical Values||Per 100g Unprepared||Per Serving Unprepared||%* per portion**|
|Energy (kJ)||2965 kJ||415 kJ||5%|
|Energy (kcal)||721 kcal||101 kcal||5%|
|Fat (g)||79 g||11 g||16%|
|of which saturates (g)||6.2 g||0.9 g||5%|
|Carbohydrate (g)||1.3 g||<0.5 g||1%|
|of which sugars (g)||1.3 g||<0.5 g||1%|
|Protein (g)||1.1 g||<0.5 g||1%|
|Salt (g)||1.5 g||0.21 g||3%|
|Omega 3 (g)||7 g||0.98 g||0%|
|*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-||-|
|1 portion = 14 g. ( Pack contains 57 portions )||-||-||-|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.