- The Original & The Best HP Brown Sauce.
- HP Sauce, the original brown sauce which since 1899 has set the standard for quality.
- Everyone's favourite, this legendary and uniquely distinctive sauce is the result of our dedication to sourcing the highest quality ingredients and using a closely guarded secret recipe.
- NO ARTIFICIAL COLOURS.
- NO ARTIFICIAL FLAVOURS.
- NO ARTIFICIAL PRESERVATIVES.
- SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS.
- LOW FAT.
By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen, Purveyors of Heinz Products, H.J. Heinz Foods UK Ltd., Hayes, Middx.
- Pack size: 600G
- Low fat
Tomatoes, Malt Vinegar (from Barley), Molasses, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Spirit Vinegar, Sugar, Dates, Modified Cornflour, Rye Flour, Salt, Spices, Flavourings, Tamarind
- Allergens: see ingredients
Best Before: See Cap
Made in the Netherlands
Preparation and Usage
- TASTY SERVING SUGGESTIONS...
- Great on sausages and bacon sandwiches. Try on jacket potatoes or baked beans, it's delicious!
- SPICE UP YOUR COOKING WITH HP!
- Create mouthwatering tasty meals. Why not add some HP spice to casseroles, stews and soups, give sausages a tasty glaze or give onion gravy some punch.
- Here's one of our favourite recipes...
- Cottage Pie. Add a good dollop of HP sauce whilst cooking the meat and it will give it a rich, tangy, spicy flavour.
Number of uses
Servings per bottle - 40
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Bottle. Plastic - Widely Recycled Cap. Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Serving (15g)|
|- of which saturates||Trace||Trace|
|- of which sugars||23.1g||3.5g|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.