- Concentrated stock with paprika and sundried tomato.
- Bring out the best in your meat-free meals with a delicious Knorr Veggie Cook's Essentials Paprika & Sundried Tomato Stock Pot. Combining a variety of rich, tasty ingredients, this versatile stock pot will surely become your new cooking essential. Gluten-free and suitable for vegans, paprika & sundried tomato stock pots are free from artificial preservatives, artificial colours and have no added MSG - making them an excellent choice for creating family favourite meals that everyone will love. Bring an irresistible depth of flavour to your dishes and make them winners every time. Add Knorr veg stock straight to your soup or meal when cooking, or just dilute it in 500 ml of water to create a flavour perfect stock. Hungry for more delectable stock pot options? Try the full range of Knorr Veggie Cook's Essentials, including Lime & Ginger and Smoked Chilli & Tomato. #CheatOnMeat and experience how delicious your veggie dishes can be thanks to Knorr Veggie Stocks. With our flavours to help you, why not cook and eat meat-free meals more often? They're better for you and for our planet. And with the planet in mind, all of our Veggie Cook's Essentials stock pots and boxes are widely recyclable.
- Stir in the rich taste of Knorr Veggie Cook's Essentials Paprika & Sundried Tomato Stock Pot
- Let the paprika & sundried tomato flavours add a twist to your meat-free meals
- Our gluten-free stock pots are perfect for vegans
- This flavoured vegetable stock is preservative & artificial colour free
- Add real taste you'll love, with our flavoured vegetable stock pot range, including Lime & Ginger and Smoked Chilli & Tomato
- Did you know, you can add Knorr vegetable stock directly to your dish, or alternatively, dissolve it in 500ml of boiling water? Either way, is delicious!
- Pack size: 52G
Water, iodised salt, yeast extract, tomato paste†, salt, spices (paprika (1.6%)†, CELERY seeds, pepper), potassium chloride, tomatoes†, sundried tomato powder (1.6%), flavourings, gelling agents (xanthan gum, locust bean gum), CELERY juice concentrate†, carrot juice concentrate†, onion juice concentrate †, leek juice concentrate†, sunflower oil, rice flour. †Sustainably grown
- For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see ingredients in CAPITALS
Store in a cool, dry place. After opening, store in the fridge and use within 3 days.
Preparation and Usage
- How to use: - Add the pot directly to dish - Dissolve the pot in to 500ml of boiling water.
|Typical Values||Per 100g Unprepared||Per Serving Prepared||%* per portion**|
|Energy (kJ)||231 kJ||<17 kJ||1%|
|Energy (kcal)||55 kcal||<4 kcal||0%|
|Fat (g)||0.7 g||<0.5 g||1%|
|of which saturates (g)||0.1 g||<0.1 g||1%|
|Carbohydrate (g)||4.9 g||<0.5 g||1%|
|of which sugars (g)||2.2 g||<0.5 g||1%|
|Fibre (g)||2.2 g||<0.5 g||0%|
|Protein (g)||6.4 g||<0.5 g||1%|
|Salt (g)||15.4 g||1 g||17%|
|1 portion = 100 g. (Pack contains 4 portions)||-||-||-|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.