- Still Soft Drink with Tea Extract and Raspberry Juice with Sugar and Sweetener.
- *Delicious taste of raspberries - low calorie
- *No artificial colours or preservatives
- *Perfect for non-alcoholic cocktails
- *Rainforest Alliance Certified
- *Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- *Serve with ice and a handful of fresh raspberries
- Feeling thirsty? Time for a Lipton Ice Tea with a hint of raspberry. Cool and refreshing, this punchy raspberry flavoured drink is a delicious blend of water, tea extract and raspberry. Taste the sunshine in every bottle of Lipton. Made with real tea extract, infused with raspberry juice and carefully crafted with over 125 years of expertise to give you our signature rich fruity taste and aroma.
- Do you know all the great ways you can enjoy the taste of sunkissed Lipton Ice Tea? Grab a refreshing 500ml bottle for yourself while you're on the go, pick up a few bottles for you and your friends enjoying a picnic or grab a sharing bottle for the whole family to enjoy. At Lipton we're dedicated to getting the best out of tea, bringing you invigorating, uplifting and pleasurable tea drinking experiences.
- Lipton is 77% of the Iced Tea category by Volume and it's volumes grew +19% yoy - Total Nielsen Coverage MAT 25th April 2020
- Low in calories
- No artificial sweeteners
- No colours or preservatives
- Pack size: 500ML
- Low in calories
Water, Sugar, Acid (Citric Acid), Tea Extract (0.12%), Raspberry Juice from Concentrate (0.1%), Flavouring, Acidity Regulator (Trisodium Citrate), Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid), Sweetener (Steviol Glycosides)
Refrigerate after opening and drink within 5 days.Best Before End: See Shoulder of Bottle.
Preparation and Usage
- Tastes best when chilled.
Number of uses
1 portion = 250 ml (Pack contains 2 portions)
- Free From Artificial Sweeteners
- Free From Colours
- Free From Preservatives
- Contains Sweeteners
|Typical Values||Per 100 ml||Per 250 ml||% per 250 ml*|
|Energy||82 kJ/19 kcal||205 kJ/48 kcal||2 %|
|Fat||<0.5 g||<0.5 g||<1 %|
|- of which saturates||<0.1 g||<0.1 g||<1 %|
|Carbohydrate||4.6 g||12 g||5 %|
|- of which sugars||4.5 g||11 g||12 %|
|Protein||<0.5 g||<0.5 g||<1 %|
|Salt||0.03 g||0.08 g||1 %|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-|
|1 portion = 250 ml (Pack contains 2 portions)||-||-||-|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.