- Plain Flour
- Visit our website www.mcdougalls.co.uk to find out how to buy the McDougalls Baking Book.
- For more tasty recipes or information about McDougalls visit www.mcdougalls.co.uk
- McDougalls have been providing high quality flour for over 150 years. McDougalls Plain Flour is carefully milled and pre-sifted from selected wheats in the UK for lighter bakes.
- We're here to help you get the best from your home baking so you can achieve delicious results every time when you bake pastries, batters, sauces and much more.
- Perfect your techniques with one of our recipes!
- Baking with Love since 1864
- The McDougalls brothers first started milling and sifting over 150 years ago. Since then we've helped five generations of bakers to share their passion with people they love.
- We're here to help you get the best from your home baking. Which is why we have carefully crafted the McDougalls Baking Book, it is packed with delicious recipes and tips on how you can perfect your baking skills all in one place!
- Pre-sifted for lighter bakes
- Perfect for pastries, batters and sauces
- Pack size: 1.1KG
Wheat Flour (with added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin)
- For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see ingredients in bold
Store in a cool dry place.Keep bag tightly closed after part use.
|Per 100g As Sold|
|of which Saturates||0.2g|
|of which Sugars||1.4g|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.