- See www.meridianfoods.co.uk for more recipe ideas
- Our smooth cashew butter is made using 96% cashews and a dash of sunflower oil. The cashews are roasted, then ground to produce a perfectly smooth texture.
- Cashews are technically not a nut but the seed of the cashew apple, a tree that grows in tropical climates for example South America, India and Africa.
- Proudly certified palm oil free, we believe that delicious natural nut butters simply don't need to use it. So we don't, ever! Oil separation is natural, stir and enjoy!
- Our cashew butters are naturally gluten and dairy free, contain no added sugar or salt and are suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Please recycle: Glass jar, steel cap, paper label.
- Please help us reduce, reuse recycle
- We Never Use Palm Oil
- Plant Based
- Palm Oil Free
- Great Taste Doesn't Have to Cost the Earth
- We Don't Fly our Ingredients
- Suitable for vegans
- Pack size: 170G
- No added sugar
- No added salt
Cashews (96%), Sunflower Oil
- Not suitable for Nut, Peanut and Sesame allergy sufferers. For allergens see ingredients in bold.
Store cool & dry.Once opened, consume within 3 months. Best before end: See lid.
Made in the UK. Produce of more than one country
Preparation and Usage
- Perfect on celery or as a dip
- Try a spoonful in smoothies.
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|of which saturates (g)||10.7|
|of which sugars (g)||5.6|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.