- White chocolate.
- Visit us at www.milkybar.co.uk for lots of fun things to do.
- We love milk at Milkybar®, which is why we've added even more of it to our famous white chocolate bar. It's the same delicious taste that you and your family know and love, but with milk as our No.1 ingredient. It's simple stuff!
- Good things come in small packages, just like the Milkybar® Kid Bar. It's nothing but great, creamy-tasting smooth white chocolate. Enjoy milky deliciousness in a small white chocolate bar, with no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- Milkybar® was created in 1937, when Nestlé almost exclusively manufactured milk products. The recipe is different today, but at Milkybar® we still love milk - you only have to look at our simple white chocolate recipe to see how much! Enjoy the delicious taste of Milkybar® in bars, blocks and buttons.
- Enjoying chocolate as part of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle is one of life's little pleasures.
- Milkybar® is part of the Nestlé Cocoa Plan, which works with UTZ to ensure a better future for cocoa farmers and even better chocolate for you. Find out more at www.nestlecocoaplan.com.
- Why not try our Milkybar® Wowsomes®? With 30% less sugar than similar chocolate products and a crisp, creamy-tasting centre, they are 100% delicious.
- Deliciously creamy-tasting white chocolate Milkybar®
- A single milky chocolate bar in the shape of the Milkybar® Kid
- Milk is the number one ingredient
- No artificial colours, flavours of preservatives
- Pack size: 12G
Milk Powders (Whole and Skimmed) (37.5%), Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Vegetable Fat (Mango Kernel/ Palm/ Sal/ Shea), Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Natural Flavouring, White Chocolate contains Vegetable Fat in addition to Cocoa Butter
- May contain Gluten
Store cool and dry.For Best Before End see under fin seal
Preparation and Usage
- Know Your Servings
- 1 Bar = 1 serving
Number of uses
Contains 1 serving
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per serving**||Reference Intake*||%RI*|
|of which: saturates||19.1g||2.3g||20g||12%|
|of which: sugars||52.5g||6.3g||90g||7%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|Contains 1 serving||-||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.