- White chocolate mini eggs with a crisp sugar shell.
- Good to remember
- Enjoying chocolate as part of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, is one of life's little pleasures.
- Milkybar is part of the Nestlé Cocoa Plan which is supporting farmers for better chocolate. Nestlé and the Rainforest Alliance work together to help improve the lives of cocoa farmers and the quality of their product. Find out more at ra.org.
- We love milk at Milkybar®, which is why we've added even more of it to our chocolate. The same delicious taste that you and your family know and love but with milk as our No.1 ingredient. It's simple stuff!
- Milkybar® Mini Eggs are packed with creamy-tasting, smooth white chocolate and has no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. Milkybar® still maintains strong milk credentials today and its simple, uncomplicated recipe is loved by both kids and adults.
- Did you know? Milkybar® was created in 1937 as a non-vitaminized variant of Nestlé's new pharmaceutical milk product, when the company almost exclusively manufactured milk products. Such sterile milk products were trusted by parents to help their children's development without the bacterial risks of fresh milk.
- Both kids and adults love the delicious taste of Milkybar® so why not enjoy simple moments with Milkybar® available in bars, blocks and buttons.
- Have you tried Smarties Mini Eggs? Another novel chocolate treat for Springtime!
- Don't Recycle
- ® Reg. Trademark of Société des Produits Nestlé S.A.
- Nutritional Compass ®
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Pack size: 80G
White Chocolate (Sugar, Milk Powders (Whole and Skimmed), Cocoa Butter, Butterfat (from Milk), Whey Powder (from Milk), Vegetable Fats (Mango Kernel, Palm, Sal, Shea), Emulsifier (Lecithins), Flavouring), Sugar, Glazing Agent (Carnauba Wax), Colour (Curcumin), White Chocolate contains Vegetable Fats In addition to Cocoa Butter
- May contain Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Soya and Gluten.
Store cool and dry
Preparation and Usage
- Know Your Servings
- 5 Eggs = 1 Serving
Number of uses
Contains approximately 4 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Important: Young children (less than 4 years) have limited chewing ability and could choke on small sweets.
Lower age limit
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 5 eggs||Reference Intake*||% RI*|
|of which: saturates||11.8g||2.1g||20g||11%|
|of which: sugars||71.6g||12.7g||90g||14%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|Contains approximately 4 servings||-||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|
Important: Young children (less than 4 years) have limited chewing ability and could choke on small sweets.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.