- White Chocolate.
- Visit us at www.milkybar.co.uk for lots of fun things to do.
- We love milk at Milkybar®, which is why we've added even more of it to our white chocolate. Sharing Block. It's the same delicious taste that you and your family know and love, but with milk as our No.1 ingredient. It's simple stuff!
- Milkybar® Sharing Block is the perfect sharing product for the whole family to enjoy. Each piece is nothing but creamy-tasting, smooth white chocolate, with milky deliciousness and with no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. Both kids and adults love the delicious taste of our white chocolate, so why not share simple moments together?
- Milkybar® was created in 1937, when Nestlé almost exclusively manufactured milk products. The recipe is different today, but at Milkybar® we still love milk - you only have to look at our simple white chocolate recipe to see how much! Enjoy the delicious taste of Milkybar® in bars, blocks and buttons.
- Enjoying chocolate as part of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle is one of life's little pleasures.
- Milkybar® is part of the Nestlé Cocoa Plan, which works with UTZ to ensure a better future for cocoa farmers and even better chocolate for you. Find out more at www.nestlecocoaplan.com.
- Why not try our Milkybar® Wowsomes®? With 30% less sugar than similar chocolate products and a crisp, creamy-tasting centre, they are 100% delicious.
- Don't Recycle
- Terracycle® - Not recycled by most councils. Find out how you can still recycle at www.terracycle.co.uk
- ®Reg. Trademark of Soclété des Produits Nestlé S.A.
- Nutritional Compass®
- Deliciously creamy-tasting white chocolate Milkybar® sharing block
- A perfect milky chocolate bar to share
- Milk is the number one ingredient
- No artificial colours, flavours of preservatives
- Pack size: 90G
Milk Powders (Whole and Skimmed) (37.5%), Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Vegetable Fats (Mango Kernel, Palm, Sal, Shea), Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Natural Flavouring, White Chocolate contains Vegetable Fat in addition to Cocoa Butter
- May contain Gluten.
For Best Before End see under fin sealStore cool and dry
Preparation and Usage
- Know your Servings
- 3 Pieces = 1 Serving
Number of uses
Contains 5 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 3 pieces||Reference Intake*||%RI*|
|of which: saturates||19.1g||3.4g||20g||17%|
|of which: sugars||52.5g||9.5g||90g||11%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|Contains 5 servings||-||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.