6 Coconut Rings with a Fruity Filling.
- design: bigfish.co.uk
- Hear more from Mrs Crimble... www.mrscrimbles.com
- Since 1979, Mrs Crimble has been whipping up gluten-free cakes, bakes and nibbles with oodles of know-how and a spoonful of love.
- Bake, live, love
- They're rich, golden and downright delish
- Gloriously gluten free
- Vegetarian friendly
Coconut 27%, Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Fruit Filling 12% [Glucose Fructose Syrup, Sugar, Fruit Juice (7%) [Strawberries, Elderberries], Water, Thickener: Pectin; Acidity Regulators: Citric Acid; Sodium Citrate; Natural Flavouring], Egg White, Dextrose, Potato Starch, Eggs, Edible Paper (Potato Starch, Water, Sunflower Oil, Olive Oil), Rice Flour, Stabiliser: Sorbitol, Natural Flavouring.
- May contain Milk, Soya and Nuts, as we do use these at the bakery.
- Contains Eggs
- May Contain Milk
- May Contain Nuts
- Free From Gluten
- May Contain Soya
- Country of Origin Produce of the EU
- Baked in the EU
- Recycling Info: Recyclable Packing
- Pack Type: Tray & Heat Sealed
Preparation and Usage
PS... In case you were wondering... You can eat the rice paper, we use it to stop the jam falling onto your shoes!
Keep them in a cool, dry place. A cupboard's perfect. Once they're open, transfer to an airtight biccie tin and polish off within two weeks.Best Before You'll find this on the top of the pack, poppet.
|Per 100g||Per ring|
|of which saturates||17.9g||7.2g|
|of which sugars||51.9g||20.8g|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.