- Peri-Peri Vusa
- In Zulu, Vusa means excitement and fire.
- Recipe and ideas:
- Share with love.
- This sauce packs an eternity of both. A combination of African Bird's Eye Chilli, lemon and garlic, in an age old recipe that will blow your socks off. Get our liveliest, fieriest sauce since time began.
- Intense flavour and heat
- African spirit
- Intense heat - hot
- No looking back
- Gluten free
- No artificial preservatives, flavours or colours
- Kosher - KLBD
- Pack size: 125G
Water, Sunflower Seed Oil, Garlic Puree (11%), African Bird's Eye Chilli (8%), Red Chilli, Cider Vinegar (Sulphite), Lemon Juice (Sulphite), Bell Pepper Puree (Grilled Bell Pepper, Water, Brandy Vinegar, Salt, Modified Maize Starch), Thickeners (Xanthan Gum), Locust Bean Gum
- Contains Sulphites For allergens see ingredients in bold
Once opened, keep refrigerated use within 3 months.Best Before: See Date Printed on Neck.
Born in South Africa. Made in the Netherlands
Preparation and Usage
- Shake well before use. The bottle too.
Number of uses
Servings per bottle: 6. Serving size: 20 g
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||Average Quantity per 100 g||Average Quantity per Serving|
|Energy||725 kJ /||145 kJ /|
|-||176 kcal||35 kcal|
|Fat||15.4 g||3.1 g|
|of which saturates||1.5 g||0.3 g|
|Carbohydrate||5.0 g||1.0 g|
|of which sugars||1.6 g||0.3 g|
|Protein||2.0 g||0.4 g|
|Salt||2.4 g||0.5 g|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.