- Free range egg pasta. High quality durum wheat. Suitable for vegetarians. Napolina's wide range of pasta comes in all shapes and sizes and is made with quality ingredients from Italy. Our commitment to using quality ingredients for the best results has led us to become the UK’s No. 1 pasta brand
- Napolina means 'Little Naples' which is where our brand was created in 1965. Inspired by the Italian love for life, family and fantastic food, we always have and always will put quality and simplicity first. That's the Italian way.
- Carefully rolled to give the perfect combination of texture and taste, our egg lasagne is made the traditional Italian way to deliver the best product to your table. Buon appetito!
- Perfect for layering with meat, cheese or vegetables
- Made the traditional Italian way
- High quality durum wheat
- Cooks in 7 minutes
- 100% durum wheat
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 375G
Durum Wheat Semolina, Pasteurised Egg (20%)
- Allergens in bold
Once opened, store in a cool dry place.Best before end: see base of pack.
Instructions: It is not necessary to pre-cook Napolina Egg Lasagne as it can be used straight from the packet. However, if preferred, lasagne sheets can be pre-cooked in a large pan of slightly salted boiling water for 6-8 minutes.
Prepared and packed in Italy
|Typical Values||Per 100g uncooked|
|- of which saturates||1.1g|
|- of which sugars||4.1g|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.