- Spicy Bean Salad Mixed Pulses and Sweetcorn in Spicy Tomato Dressing
- A mix of Red Kidney Beans, Black Eye Beans, Borlotti Beans, Pea Navy Beans and Sweetcorn in a spicy tomato dressing. The salad can be added to pasta for a quick and easy lunch. High in protein, a source of fibre and 1 of your 5 a day. Pulses have long been a staple part of the Italian diet and Napolina's are carefully selected before being rigorously checked to ensure that only the best of the crop are chosen.This attention to detail means that every soup, salad or sauce you prepare with our pulses will be bursting with flavour.
- Napolina means 'Little Naples' and Naples is where our brand was created in 1965.
- Inspired by the Italian love for life, family and fantastic food, we always have and always will put quality and simplicity first.
- That's the Italian way.
- For a true taste of Italy, why not try our recipe for Mediterranean Pasta Salad
- Watch the video at www.napolina.com/recipes
- Italy Flag
- Napolina is a registered trademark.
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Pack size: 400G
Vegetables in variable proportions (60%) (Red Kidney Beans, Black Eye Beans, Chickpeas, Pea Navy Beans, Sweetcorn), Water, Tomato Purée (4%), Sunflower Oil, Salt, Sugar, Modified Maize Starch, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Parsley, Chilli Powder, Firming Agent: Calcium Chloride, Spice Extracts, Herb Extracts
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened empty, cover and refrigerate. Use within 2 days.Best Before End: See Can End
Produced with beans from EU and non EU countries. Prepared and packed in Italy
Table of Nutritional Information
|per 100g drained|
|of which saturates:||0.1g|
|of which sugars:||2.8g|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.