- Soluble coffee with finely ground roasted coffee.
- Find out more about the NESCAFÉ Plan at www.nescafe.co.uk/nescafe-plan.
- Discover our Instagram @nescafeazera
- Follow us on Twitter @nescafeazera
- Join us at facebook.com/NescafeUK
- Visit nescafe.co.uk/azera
- Experience barista-style coffee moments at home. NESCAFÉ AZERA Americano is a carefully crafted blend of Arabica and Robusta beans that have been made into a premium instant coffee.
- It All Starts With a NESCAFÉ
- NESCAFÉ is the world's favourite coffee brand, enjoyed in over 180 countries worldwide. With over 75 years of experience in selecting, roasting and blending the very best coffee, it's no surprise that over 5,500 cups of NESCAFÉ coffee are drunk every second!
- The NESCAFÉ Plan
- Did you know? As part of the NESCAFÉ Plan, we work directly with farmers and provide them with training and local assistance.
- Why not explore the rest of our barista-style range? Discover a full-bodied coffee with NESCAFÉ AZERA Intenso, a premium cappuccino with NESCAFÉ AZERA Cappuccino and enjoy an americano when you're out and about with NESCAFÉ AZERA Coffee To Go Americano.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere
- Discover barista-style instant coffee with NESCAFÉ AZERA Americano
- Crafted from a selection of Arabica and Robusta beans
- A special blend of instant and finely ground roasted coffee
- Enjoy a layer of velvety coffee crema with every cup
- Savour a fruity aroma and a well-balanced flavour
- Pack size: 60G
Soluble Coffee Roast and Ground Coffee (5%)
Best Before End: See Base of Tin
Preparation and Usage
- Enjoy your Barista style coffee
- 1) Add 1 heaped tsp (1.8g) into your favourite mug.
- 2) Pour in 200ml of hot (but not boiling) water.
- 3) Enjoy your barista-style coffee.
Number of uses
Makes 33 mugs
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 100ml||Per mug**||Reference Intake*|
|of which saturates g||0.5||Trace||Trace||20|
|of which sugars g||3.0||Trace||0.1||90|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|**One mug (one tsp (1.8g) + 200ml water); used as basis for per 100ml||-||-||-||-|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.