- Chocolate Flavour Mix with Added Vitamins and Minerals for Milk
- Enjoy Nesquik® Chocolate? Why not also try Nesquik® Strawberry or Banana?
- Chocolate flavour mix with added vitamins and minerals for milk. NUTRI-START Enjoy Nesquik® as part of a healthy, family breakfast and balanced diet and lifestyle.
- Vitamin C & Thiamin help the nervous system to function.
- Vitamin D, calcium# and phosphorus# are needed for normal growth and development of bones.
- Iron & Zinc help cognitive functions such as memory and concentration.
- #from semi skimmed milk.
- Established back in 1948, Nesquik® milkshake powder comes in 4 tasty flavours: Chocolate, Strawberry, Banana and Hot Chocolate.
- No added colours, artificial flavours, sweeteners or preservatives
- Pack size: 300G
- Vitamin C & Thiamin help the nervous system to function
- Vitamin D calcium and phosphorus are needed for normal growth and development of bones
- Iron & Zinc help cognitive functions such as memory and concentration
Sugar, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder (21.2%), Dextrose, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Vitamins (C, Thiamin, D), Minerals (Iron, Zinc), Salt, Natural Flavouring
- Free From: Gluten
- Contains: Soya
Store in a cool, dry place.For Best Before End see back of pack
Preparation and Usage
- To make your perfect Nesquik®...
- 1. Take 3 tsp (13.5g) of Nesquik® and 200ml of cold semi-skimmed milk
- 2. Create a paste with the Nesquik® and some of the milk
- 3. Fill with the remaining milk, stir and enjoy
Number of uses
Makes 22 glasses
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Free From Artificial Sweeteners
|Typical Values||Per 100ml**||Per glass**||%RI*|
|of which: saturates g||1.2||2.4||12%|
|of which: sugars g||10.0||20.1||22%|
|Vitamin C mg||8.5||17 (21)|
|Thiamin mg||0.09||0.17 (16)|
|Vitamin D µg||0.76||1.5 (30)|
|Calcium mg||127||253 (32)|
|Phosphorus mg||109||219 (31)|
|Iron mg||1.2||2.3 (17)|
|Zinc mg||1.0||1.9 (19)|
|Vitamins and Minerals||-||-||-|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-|
|**One glass (13.5g+200ml semi-skimmed milk); used as basis for per 100ml||-||-||-|
|Makes 22 glasses||-||-||-|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.