- Fortified Mixed Whole Grain Sweetened Cereal Os
- Visit us at www.nestlecereals.co.uk
- It is important to have a varied and balanced diet as part of a healthy lifestyle.
- Authentic Reviews
- Your opinion matters. Leave us a review @nescr.uk/reviews
- Rated By You*
- *Rated on average 4.8 by 1002 consumer reviews posted on nestlecereals.co.uk as of 26/10/2020
- Little Os, Happy Days
- Discover the little wonders that your breakfast hoops contain! Made with 5 crunchy wholegrains, 9 vitamins and minerals and no artificial colours or flavours...
- Whole grain as our main ingredients and no artificial colours or flavours
- What is Whole Grain?
- Whole Grain is the complete grain. Unlike refined grain none of these 3 parts have been taken away.
- Core (Only Found in Whole Grain)
- Fibre Rich Bran Layer
- Starchy Centre
- Good to Know
- To produce 100g of this product we have used 81.3g of Whole Grain.
- We guarantee every serving of Nestlé cereals with the green banner contains at least 8g of Whole Grain per serving.
- Bag - Recycle with Bags at Larger Stores - Check Locally Kerbside
- Don't Forget to Recycle
- Please recycle your box and bag, your bag can be recycled with carrier bags at large supermarkets.
- Nutritional Compass®
- ®Reg. Trademark of Société des Produits Nestlé S.A.
- Whole grain no.1 ingredient
- Fibre from 5 Whole Grains
- 9 Vitamins and Minerals
- A Source of Protein
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 600G
- A Source of Protein
Whole Grain Oat Flour (29.6%), Whole Grain Wheat (29.6%), Whole Grain Barley Flour (17.9%), Sugar, Wheat Starch, Invert Sugar Syrup, Whole Grain Maize Flour (2.1%), Whole Grain Rice Flour (2.1%), Molasses, Calcium Carbonate, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Colours: Carotene, Annatto Norbixin, Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Antioxidant: Tocopherols, Iron, Vitamin C, B3, B5, B9, D, B6, B2
- May also contain Nuts. For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in A Cool, Dry Place
Preparation and Usage
- Enjoy a serving of Nestlé Cereals with the following items...
- 125ml of Milk
- A Glass of Water
- Fresh Fruit 1 of Your 5-a-Day
- What's the suggested Portion Size?
- Kids 25-30g
- Adults 30-45g
Number of uses
20 Servings in This Pack
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
Bag. Recycle with bags at larger stores Box. Widely Recycled
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 30g serving||Reference Intake*||%RI*|
|of which saturates||0.9g||0.3g||20g||2%|
|of which sugars||17.6g||5.3g||90g||6%|
|Vitamins & Minerals:||%RI*||%RI*|
|Vitamin D||2.5µg 50%||0.75µg 15%|
|Vitamin C||40mg 50%||12mg 15%|
|Riboflavin||0.94mg 67%||0.28mg 20%|
|Niacin||12mg 73%||3.5mg 22%|
|Vitamin B6||0.96mg 69%||0.29mg 21%|
|Folic Acid||163µg 82%||49.0µg 25%|
|Pantothenic Acid||3.4mg 57%||1.0mg 17%|
|Calcium||525mg 66%||158mg 20%|
|Iron||13mg 89%||3.8mg 27%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.