- Sugar Frosted Fortified Whole Wheat Malted Cereal
- It is important to have a varied and balanced diet as part of a healthy lifestyle.
- Visit us at www.nestlecereals.co.uk
- Rated By You*
- *Rated on average 4.7 by 281 consumer reviews posted on nestlecereals.co.uk as of August 2020.
- Authentic Reviews
- Your opinion matters. Leave us a review @nescr.uk/reviews
- We're taking action on how much packaging we use. On average, Shreddies cereal packs use 15% less packaging than the previous packs‡
- ‡ Packaging reduction applies to Shreddies The Original One, Shreddies The Frosted One and Shreddies The Coco One cereal packs.
- Find out more at www.nestlecereals.co.uk
- You want whole grains?
- We got fibre, iron and B vits too
- Because this breakfast cereal...
- Is a great one!†
- †Iron contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Contains Whole Grain as our main ingredient and no artificial colours or flavours
- What is Whole Grain?
- Whole Grain is the complete grain. Unlike refined grain none of these 3 parts have been taken away.
- Core (only found in whole grain)
- Fibre rich bran layer
- Starchy centre
- Good to Know
- To produce 100g of this product we have used 82g of Whole Grain.
- On Your Side!
- Never Soggy
- 4 hefty layers of wheat to fight off milk.
- Not Flakey
- Tough squares of fibre, iron and B vitamins.
- Substance Over Style
- The strength of a diamond in a square.
- Assured Food Standards - Wheat
- Bag - Recycle with Bags at Larger Stores - Check Locally Kerbside
- Don't Forget to Recycle
- Please recycle your box and bag, your bag can be recycled with carrier bags at large supermarkets.
- Nutritional Compass®
- ®Reg. Trademark of Société des Produits Nestlé S.A.
- Whole grain no.1 ingredient
- A Source of Protein
- Suitable for vegans
- Pack size: 500G
- Iron contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- A Source of Protein
Whole Grain Wheat (82%), Sugar, Invert Sugar Syrup, Barley Malt Extract, Salt, Molasses, Vitamins and Minerals (Niacin, Iron, Pantothenic Acid, Folic Acid, Vitamin B6, Riboflavin), Natural Flavouring
- May also contain Nuts. For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a Cool, Dry Place
Preparation and Usage
- Enjoy a serving of Nestlé Cereals with the following items...
- 125ml of Milk
- A Glass of Water
- Fresh Fruit 1 of Your 5-A-Day
- What's the suggested Portion Size?
- Kids 25-30g
- Adults 30-45g
Number of uses
12 Servings in This Pack
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
Box. Widely Recycled
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 40g serving||Reference Intake*||%RI*|
|of which saturates||0.2g||0.1g||20g||(1%)|
|of which sugars||25g||10g||90g||(11%)|
|Vitamins & Minerals:||%RI*||%RI*|
|Riboflavin||0.77mg (55%)||0.31mg (22%)|
|Niacin||9.3mg (58%)||3.7mg (23%)|
|Vitamin B6||0.84mg (60%)||0.34mg (24%)|
|Folic Acid||93.8µg (47%)||37.5µg (19%)|
|Pantothenic Acid||3.3mg (55%)||1.3mg (22%)|
|Iron||6.5mg (47%)||2.6mg (19%)|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.