- Dried whole milk powder.
- Nido® is a dry whole milk powder. Simply mix 32.5g (about 3 teaspoons) of milk powder and 225 ml off water to make 250mls of Nido® Milk. Why not also try Nido® milk powder in your tea and coffee?
- Nido® was first launched during the 1940s as an extremely versatile and practical milk powder, ready to use at all times. The same is true to today as Nido® milk powder can be used in many recipes and drinks, as a simple substitute for fresh milk.
- Packed in a protective atmosphere.
- Nutritional Compass®
- ®Registered Trademark of Société des Produits Nestlé S.A.
- Each tin contains 900g of Nestle Nido® instant full cream milk powder
- Pack size: 900G
Whole Milk Powder, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Fat content not less than 28%
- Contains: Milk, Soya
Best Before: See base.Store in a cool and dry place. Keep the tin closed.
Preparation and Usage
- 32.5 g Nido®+ 225 ml water=250 ml
- 32.5 g milk powder and 225 ml water makes 250 ml reconstituted milk with 3.7% milk fat.
- 130 g milk powder and 900 ml water makes 1 Litre reconstituted milk with 3.7% milk fat.
Number of uses
Pack contains 27 portions
- Not to be used to feed infants below 12 months of age.
|Typical Values||per 100 g||per (250 ml)||%RI*|
|Energy||2101 kJ||686 kJ|
|-||503 kcal||164 kcal||8%|
|Fat||28,2 g||9,2 g||13%|
|- of which saturates||17,6 g||5,7 g||29%|
|Carbohydrate||36,5 g||11,9 g||4%|
|- of which sugars||36,5 g||11,9 g||13%|
|Fibre||0 g||0 g||-|
|Protein||25,7 g||8,4 g||17%|
|Salt||0,90 g||0,30 g||5%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)||-||-||-|
|Pack contains 27 portions||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-|
Not to be used to feed infants below 12 months of age.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.