- Pine & Fir Tree Honey
- Great Taste Award 2 stars
- Naturally lower in sugars
- High in Manganese. Unfilterd & extracted below 40°C to ensure nutritional properties remain. Manganese contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism & maintenance of normal bones.
- This robust Greek honey is produced for us by Alexandros Gousiaris. He lovingly tends his bees all year round, ensuring they are protected in winter & moved during summer & autumn to areas of Greece where conifers grow in abundance.
- Our raw honey has received multiple 2-star awards from The Great Taste Awards where judges commented "A luscious dark golden colour with a gorgeous waxy consistency. We loved the subtle pine and fir flavours, the perfect level of sweetness, the hint of saltiness, the sheer sexiness of this honey. Complex, fascinating and 3 dimensional".
- Odysea Pine & Fir Tree honey is high in Manganese and 29% naturally lower is sugars compared to other supermarket brands according to the results of "Action on Sugar" at Queen Mary's University of London (March 2019)
- Manganese contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism & maintenance of normal bones.
- For the past 30 years Odysea has worked closely with specialist suppliers to bring the finest Greek and Mediterranean products to the UK and our range has grown around the awareness of the health benefits of the Mediterranean diet.
- The pace of modern life can make us feel like we’re ‘always on the go’. At Odysea we believe that slow food is the necessary antidote to the restlessness of modern life. It brings us together, feeds conversation, creates new traditions, new rituals, new stories. Food is a way to get back in touch with the things that matter most, that’s why we curate food worth your time. Feeding Conversation.
- Pack size: 250G
- Honey (100%)
Crystallisation is a sign of pure unprocessed honey caused by naturally occurring pollen & trace elements. To clear, place the jar in a bowl of warm water and the crystals will melt.
Honey should not be given to infants under 12 months.
Country of Origin
Country of origin: Greece
For best before date: see jar
Lower age limit
|- of which saturates||0.0g|
|- of which sugars||58g|
Table of Vitamins and Minerals Information
|Manganese (NRV%)||0.73mg (36%)|
|NRV = Nutrient Reference Value|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.