- Pampers Aqua Pure baby wipes are made with 99% pure water for gentle skin cleaning
- Made with organic cotton for a soft touch on baby’s skin
- 0% alcohol and perfume
- 1% dermatologically-tested gentle cleansers and Pampers proven pH buffering ingredients to help prevent skin irritation
- Safe for newborn skin, including bottoms, hands, toes, and delicate faces
- Design to maintain the pH balance of your baby’s delicate skin
- Please dispose of wipes in the bin - do not flush wet wipes
- Want to know more about the components Pampers uses? Visit pampers.co.uk
- Pampers Aqua Pure Baby Wipes – made with 99% pure water and a touch of organic cotton – help to protect your baby’s precious skin. They do not contain alcohol or perfume. The remaining 1% of ingredients is made up of dermatologically-tested gentle cleansers and Pampers proven pH buffering ingredients, to help maintain the pH balance of your baby’s skin and protect from skin irritation. Aqua Pure wet wipes are safe for newborn skin— including bottoms, hands, and delicate faces. Please dispose of wipes in the bin - do not flush wipes.
- Pack size: 70SHT
Aqua, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sorbitan Caprylate, Disodium EDTA
- To avoid danger of suffocation and/or strangulation, keep all packaging material away from babies and children.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.