- Garlic & Thyme Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- There's so much you can do with Paxo...
- Whether it's baking in a tray, mixing together with sausage meat or rolling into stuffing balls, Paxo makes your roasts taste fantastic. Paxo offers a great way to add texture and flavour to all kinds of dishes, Why not try serving with pork chops, steaks or fish to add a delicious crunch and flavour. It's also great as a stuffing for tomatoes and peppers for a Mediterranean twist.
- Why not try another Paxo product...
- Onion & Leek for Pork
- Made with the finest ingredients
- No artificial colours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 190G
Wheat Flour (with Added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Dried Thyme (3%), Dried Toasted Garlic (3%), Salt, Vegetable Oils (Palm, Sunflower), Dried Onion, Raising Agents (Ammonium Carbonate, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate), Dried Parsley, Roasted Garlic Powder, Barley Malt Extract
- May also contain Milk
Store in a cool, dry place.
Instructions: 1. Pre-heat oven to 220ºC, fan oven to 200ºC, Gas mark 7.
2. Empty the sachet into a bowl, adding 475ml of boiling water, mixing well. Add a large knob of butter if desired.
3. Leave to stand for 5 minutes then place the stuffing into either an ovenproof dish or alternatively from into stuffing balls on a greased baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes until piping hot.
Number of uses
This pack makes approximately 12 stuffing balls
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Bag. Plastic - Not Currently Recycled Carton. Card - Widely Recycled
Table of Nutritional Information
|(cooked as per instructions on pack) Per 100g||(cooked as per instructions on pack) Per stuffing ball (45g)|
|of which Saturates||0.6g||0.3g|
|of which Sugars||0.6g||<0.5g|
|Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)|
|This pack makes approximately 12 stuffing balls|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.