- Decaffeinated black tea with natural flavouring
- PG tips 'The Tasty Decaf' is our best tasting decaf ever. With a natural flavour inspired by the aroma of our tea gardens in Kericho, Kenya, this makes a delicious, tasty cuppa. Rich, fresh and rounded, our tea is a regular cuppa, just without the caffeine.* At PG tips, we have been making a quality tasting cuppa for 85 years. When it comes to tea, we know our stuff and that’s why PG tips is Britain’s No.1 tea brand.** Our pyramid tea bags let our tea roam free. They act as a mini teapot allowing our finest tea leaves room to move and infuse to give you a great tasting cup of tea, time after time. It's pyramid perfection! PG tips are proud to say that we were the first tea in the UK to carry the Rainforest Alliance seal which means that we’re working to look after the environment and support our cherished tea farmers. Our tea is farmed by workers earning a decent wage, with access to good quality housing, medical care and education for their children. For the best way to enjoy our tasty tea: Pop your pyramid tea bag into hot water and let it brew to your favourite strength. Add in a spoonful of sugar and a splash of milk if preferred. Mmm… But wait, there’s more, we have lots of other tasty brews for you to try. Dairy-free? Try our Perfect with Dairy-Free teabags which are specially blended for dairy alternatives. Like a strong tea? Make our Extra Strong tea bags your new everyday tea. Or indulge in something extra special with our delicious Gold blend, which is no ordinary tea. If you love PG tips tea bags and loose tea and think it's the best black tea, don't keep it a secret! Write a review and share your favourite cuppa with the world.
- *Contains less than 0.2% caffeine **According to Nielsen Data Black Tea Total Volume Sales MAT Dec 2019
- PG tips The Tasty Decaf blend has the same great taste as a regular delicious cuppa, just without the caffeine* *Contains less than 0.2% caffeine
- With a natural flavour inspired by the aroma of our tea gardens in Kericho, Kenya
- PG tips pyramid decaf teabags are cleverly designed to give the tea leaves more room to move, releasing the great PG tips taste
- Our decaffeinated tea is made with tea leaves from Rainforest Alliance Certified Estates
- We support our tea farmers, ensuring that they earn just wages, with access to decent housing, medical care and education for their children
- Why not try our other delicious teas? Like ‘Perfect with Dairy-Free’ which is specially blended for dairy-free alternatives.
- Pack size: 522G
Decaffeinated black tea¹, natural flavouring. ¹Rainforest Alliance Certified Free from Irradiation, Meat and Alcohol. Suitable for Kosher, Ovo Lacto Vegetarian, Halal and Vegan
Store in a cool, dry place
Preparation and Usage
- For the best cuppa, use one bag per cup, add freshly boiled water and let it brew to just how you like it. Lovely!
|Typical Values||Per 100ml Prepared||Per Serving Prepared|
|Energy (kJ)||<17 kJ||64 kJ|
|Energy (kcal)||<4 kcal||15 kcal|
|Fat (g)||<0.5 g||<0.5 g|
|of which saturates (g)||<0.1 g||0.3 g|
|Carbohydrate (g)||<0.5 g||1.5 g|
|of which sugars (g)||<0.5 g||1.5 g|
|Protein (g)||<0.5 g||1.2 g|
|Salt (g)||<0.01 g||0.05 g|
|*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|1 portion = g. (Pack contains 180 portions)||-||-|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.