- Pressed Mints.
- Remember to enjoy POLO® as part of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Can't get enough minty refreshment? Visit us at www.nestle.co.uk.
- Whether you grab a packet for your bag or keep them in your desk, nothing beats the minty taste of POLO® Original. Whether you suck your POLO® or crunch it up in one go, they're a great way to refresh your day. With real peppermint oil in every crunchy, holey mint, there's no mistaking the taste of a POLO® Original.
- Every crunchy peppermint sweet is the perfect minty refresher for your breath. Suck or crunch a POLO® after your lunch or coffee break, before a presentation, or as a refresher for your breath during the afternoon. Enjoy them at your desk or on the go - and add some minty deliciousness to your day!
- When you're on the go, make sure you take some of these delicious breath freshening mint sweets with you. Wherever your day takes you, face the world a bit mintier and fresher with POLO®.
- POLO® was born in 1948, and we've been bringing minty, crunchy refreshment to the UK ever since. POLO® mints are produced in York, where we've been producing these holey little mints since they were invented.
- Have you tried other flavours in the range? The POLO® family includes Original, Spearmint, Sugar Free, Sugar Free Extra Strong and Fruits. All POLO® mints are flavoured with natural mint oils to refresh your breath wherever you are!
- The mint with the hole®
- In Original Mint flavour
- Refresh your breath wherever you are with a POLO®
- Made with real peppermint oil
- Pack size: 34G
Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Modified Starch, Stearic Acid, Mint Oils
Store cool & dry
Preparation and Usage
- Know your servings
- 3 Mints = 1 Serving
Number of uses
Contains approximately 7 servings
- Important: Young children (less than 4 years) have limited chewing ability and could choke on small sweets.
Lower age limit
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per serving**|
|of which: saturates||1.0g||Trace|
|of which: sugars||95.6g||4.2g|
|**3 mints (4.38g)||-||-|
|Contains approximately 7 servings||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-|
Important: Young children (less than 4 years) have limited chewing ability and could choke on small sweets.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.