- Noodles in a Chinese Chow Mein flavour sauce with vegetables and a little sachet of oriental Soy Sauce.
- Craving something oriental? Our delicious Chinese Chow Mein Pot Noodle can bring the wonderful taste of Asia to you. Try the Nation's Favourite instant noodle brand* in a Chinese Chow Mein flavour sauce with vegetables and a little sachet of oriental soy sauce. It's easy to make and only takes 4 minutes, so even if you aren't a master chef, you can make it. Less time cooking, more time chasing your dreams... Enjoy!
- How is Pot Noodle made?
- Although the cooking and eating is as easy as you want, the process of making our delicious Pot Noodle is complex and involves many different clever-expert-types doing lots of different things. But all of us have a shared goal - to deliver our tasty love buckets of joy every day so you can get a quick and easy snack when you want it. 'Cos we're nice like that.
- Want to pimp up your instant noodles or pasta?
- We know the Pot is already perfect but if you’re feeling extra adventurous, then here are some top tips to spice up your pots…
- Pot Noodle Chicken and Mushroom - So you have your Chicken and Mushroom ready and waiting, why not add in some cheese for an indulgent experience! The chicken noodles are perfect with some melting cheese.
- Pot Pasta Beefy Bolognese - This Italian classic is already magnifico, but why not try adding some olives to the pot to increase those Mediterranean vibes.
- Pot Noodle BBQ Pulled Pork - Ramp up the taste in your BBQ Pulled Pork instant noodle pot with some crunchy bacon bits.
- Pot Noodle Beef & Tomato - Having a Beef & Tomato flavour Pot Noodle is good enough on its own but try adding some croutons for an even more filling experience.
- Pot Noodle Original Curry noodles - Original Curry with some diced tomatoes thrown in if you fancy switching it up a bit.
- Pot Pasta Cheesy Broccoli - Get that pasta bake crunch by crushing some crisps on top of your cheesy broccoli pasta.
- Asian Noodles more your thing? Meet our fancy newcomer - Asian Street Style, made with rice noodles. An authentic feast you can eat on your feet. Low in fat and under 250 calories per pot. Try a taste of Asia in 4 mins.
- Top of the pots - Pot Noodle, the Nation's favourite instant noodle brand*
- A quick, filling and tasty snack pot available in 10 more flavours
- Just add some water and your Pot Noodle is ready to eat in only 4 minutes
- None of that artificial or preservative stuff in our noodles
- Instant noodles suitable for vegetarians
- Hungrier? Try a King Pot Noodle!
- Pack size: 90G
Noodle mix (96%): Dried noodles (69%) [WHEAT flour (contains calcium carbonate, iron, niacin, thiamin), palm oil, salt, firming agents (potassium carbonate, sodium carbonates)], maltodextrin, WHEAT flour, onion powder†, flavour enhancers (monosodium glutamate, disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate), tomato powder†, carrots†, spices (ginger, turmeric†, cinnamon), garlic†, flavourings, peas†, sugar, potassium chloride, palm fat, salt, potato starch, soy sauce (SOYBEANS, WHEAT), chives†, acid (citric acid), smoke flavouring. Sauce Sachet (4%): Soy sauce [water, soy sauce (SOYBEANS, WHEAT), salt, molasses, sugar, acid (acetic acid)]. †From sustainable agriculture. May contain milk, egg, celery and mustard
- For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see ingredients in CAPITALS
Store in a cool, dry place (but don't let dust gather)
Preparation and Usage
- 1. Peel back lid halfway, remove sachet, pour boiling water to fill line, re-cover pot with lid & leave for 2 mins
- 2. Stir in sachet contents, leave for another 2 mins while you check out @POTNOODLE
- 3. Seize your opportunity! Strike while the pot's hot! Do not reheat!
|Typical Values||Per 100g Prepared||Per 100g Unprepared||Per Serving Prepared||%* per portion**|
|Energy (kJ)||596 kJ||1934 kJ||1818 kJ||22%|
|Energy (kcal)||141 kcal||459 kcal||430 kcal||22%|
|Fat (g)||5.6 g||18.3 g||17 g||24%|
|of which saturates (g)||2.8 g||8.9 g||8.5 g||43%|
|Carbohydrate (g)||19 g||62.5 g||58 g||22%|
|of which sugars (g)||1.2 g||4 g||3.7 g||4%|
|Fibre (g)||1.4 g||4.5 g||4.3 g||0%|
|Protein (g)||3.2 g||10.3 g||9.8 g||20%|
|Salt (g)||0.6 g||1.9 g||1.8 g||30%|
|*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|1 portion = 305 g. ( Pack contains 1 portions )||-||-||-||-|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.